vampirefan: teen wolf stiles (teen wolf stiles)
so, i've been checking all over the place for teen wolf stuff recently.  [personal profile] darkemeralds and i keep watching everything we can find.  i started out kinda obsessed with colton haynes (jackson) cause he really reminds of jensen ackles... but then i moved on to finding all i could find on dylan o'brien (who is amazing!), and tyler hoechlin (who is so charming and hot).  i'd like to share those links with you all and also, it means i'll have a handy list to look back on when i want to revisit things.   (i have tried to mark the stuff that if very spoilery)

first off, i want to start with the slashiest stuff.   the cast is pretty friendly with each other but the 2 that a lot of people have focused on are dylan o'brien (stiles) and tyler hoechlin (derek)
now, on to the rest!!
ok. that's it for now.  yeah.   FOR NOW....

Date: 2012-08-16 05:55 pm (UTC)From: [personal profile] darkemeralds
darkemeralds: Screenshot of extreme close-up of Dylan O'Brien as Stiles in Teen Wolf (Stiles)
This? Is AWESOME!

I recced it.

Now I'm going to work my way right down the list.

Date: 2012-08-16 08:28 pm (UTC)From: [personal profile] darkemeralds
darkemeralds: Screencap from Teen Wolf showing Stiles and Derek against a flowery background (Teen Wolf)
Okay, what I want to know? Is where is the video or other explanation for the picture in that Jeff Davis interview about the Sterek.

That is what I want to know. Because that hat is proof that there is nothing Hoechlin can't make look sexy. And also there's nothing Dylan can't make adorable. And they're on a bus or a train or a plane or something, going somewhere together and WHAT IS IT????

Date: 2012-08-17 06:54 pm (UTC)From: [personal profile] ravurian
ravurian: (Default)
They were on the way to SDCC. Do not ask me how I know this. I just know things.

Date: 2012-08-17 08:00 pm (UTC)From: [personal profile] darkemeralds
darkemeralds: Screencap from Teen Wolf showing Stiles and Derek against a flowery background (Teen Wolf)
That's kind of what I suspected--makes sense. The image of actual Americans--Americans of financial substance and every other sort of privileged advantage--on any form of public transportation is so weird that it HAD to be the LA-to-San Diego train to ComicCon. That's the only time Beautiful People ride trains in this country. The ONLY time.

Date: 2012-08-16 05:56 pm (UTC)From: [personal profile] darkemeralds
darkemeralds: Screencap from Teen Wolf showing Stiles and Derek against a flowery background (Teen Wolf)
Okay, I'm stuck looping that very first and most slashy wonderful "on a ship" vid and I can't get past it.

Profile

vampirefan: made by me (Default)
vampirefan

October 2012

S M T W T F S
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324 252627
28293031   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 1st, 2026 04:34 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios