ok so yeah. i'm gonna be spamming my flist for a while... so, if you've already seen this stuff i think you should just check it out again and enjoy! ;)
love scenes from bendy's movies.
and, according to the description for the vid, inspiration was this quote: "I'm always cast as sort of slightly wan, ethereal, troubled, intellectuals or physically ambivalent bad lovers. I'm here to tell you I'm quite the opposite in real life. I'm a fucking fantastic lover." - Benedict Cumberbatch
http://youtu.be/xxJXHY92Ju4
..
love scenes from bendy's movies.
and, according to the description for the vid, inspiration was this quote: "I'm always cast as sort of slightly wan, ethereal, troubled, intellectuals or physically ambivalent bad lovers. I'm here to tell you I'm quite the opposite in real life. I'm a fucking fantastic lover." - Benedict Cumberbatch
http://youtu.be/xxJXHY92Ju4
..
no subject
Date: 2012-02-02 12:05 am (UTC)From:no subject
Date: 2012-02-02 03:11 am (UTC)From:no subject
Date: 2012-02-02 03:12 am (UTC)From: